Using Voicemail with Airtel Prepaid Karnataka
- Call *321*671# to activate the service on your phone.
- It will ask you for permission if you want to enable it.
- To customize the account dial 52555
- To disable voicemail dial *321*673#
- You can also activate it by sending out a SMS
- Send START VMS to 54321 for activation
- Send STOP VMS to 54321 for de-activation
This post if for my own reference. If you have any questions leave a comment and if I know about it I will try and answer it.
could u please tell me voicemail no. for rajasthan plzzz..
can u tell the number of haryana circle ?
how do you find out your voice mail no. ??
my phone is iphone 5 .....tried all the things....when i called 52555 they give invalid no. msg and when i did it with *321*671#....but its still not working, it says its activated but in my voicemail box it shows "cannot connect to voice mail please contact your service provider"
tried calling customer care and went to the airtel shop but they provide me same old methods
Thanks for this information. It helped a lot and I have my voicemail service activated in my mobile. Just a concern, when the call is unanswered or diconnected, the airtel IVR message says "the call has been diverted to another number, please hold while we connect you" and this message appears in 3 different languagaes and then it goes to voicemail. Please advise on how do i disable that airtel IVR message.
How to configure voice mail redirect for
* When Busy
* When Not Reachable
* When Switched off
* When not Answered